If purchasing is not in your budget, you can also rent our systems. Find out more.
More than just a water softener...the EcoWater refiner will clean, soften, filter, remove chlorine taste and odor - all in just one system.
- The industry's only validated water refiner
- The industry's only residential water appliance that carries two gold seals
- NSF/ANSI 44 validation for water softeners
- NSF/ANSI 42 validation for water filters
- Multi-Wrap fiberglass reinforced tank
- Coconut shell carbon for chlorine taste and odor removal
- Patented stratified resid bed
- The ERR 3500 resin resists the effects of chlorine, lengthens the life of teh softener and ensures operating efficiency
- Tested by WQA and Spectrum Labs Inc., independent certified laboratories
- HydroLink Remote - FCC compliant
- 24 colt transformer- ENERGY STAR qualified
Download Brochure ERR 3500/3502
The HERO 375 Reverse Osmosis (RO) system provides high-quality water for worry free drinking or cooking. This state-of-the-art filtration system will improve water quality for well or municipal water supplies.
- Patented Hydrolink communication technology allows for the remote display of valuable product performance, water usage and filter life information when installed in conjuction with the EcoWater Series 3500 product line.
- Unique and elegant chrone, brushed nickel, oil-rubbed bronze, white and black faucet styles.
- Industry rated, 50 gallons per day membrane production rate, (actual production rate will vary depending on water usage and conditions).
- The filters are enclosed for cleanliness and ease of replacement.
- Changing filters does not require turning off the water, a simple ¼ turn of the filter shuts off the water and the filter is released at the same time.
- A light is mounted in the base of the faucet indicating when filters and membrane need to be replaced.
Download Brochure for HERO 375
- SUPER FLOW® system for today's high service flow requirements (20 gpm sercive flow rate)
- High Effeciency (exceeps all efficiency requirements for the state of California, as well as all US state and local requirements)
- Patented electronic digital demand module
- Patented six/eight-cycle valve with easy-clamp ring and patented Teflon® discs for 1" to 1-1/2" plumbing
- Positive-action brine valve
- Washed quartz underbedding
- Brass-free and lead-free bypass valve (optional)
- Multi-wrap fiberglass reinforced resin tank
- Full one-inch riser
- Self-cleaning distributors (top and bottom)
- HydroLink™ Remote - FCC compliant
- 24-volt transformer - ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Patented Air Injection/Chemical Free Iron filter: Chemical free system is clean and economical, using air instead of bleach, chlorine or potassium. Continued fresh air provides oxidation without worry of capacity.
- Electronic Timer Controls
- Multi-Wrap Fiverglass Reinforced Resin Tank
- Full One-Inch Riser
- Ferrite Brim
- Washed quartz underbedding
- 24-Volt Transformer, 115-Volt Air Pump and Relay Switch
Download Brochure for ETF AIIF
This EcoWater arsenic filter absorbs arsenic from raw water with a patented midea, MetSorb HMRG. Both arsenic III and arsenic V are reduced without additional treatment. This media does not require the addition of iron. For optimal performance, iron and manganese concentrations should be pre-treated.
Arsenic permanently attaches to this media; the media is not regenerated. This filter will backwash and fast rinse every week to ensure optimal service flow through the media bed. Backwash and fast rinse water may be safely disposed down the drain.
The media offers high arsenic reduction capacity. Under typical use, expected bed life is 2-5 years. Upon exhaustion, the media is replaced. The spent media has passed TCLP testing and generally can be disposed in landfills as the arsenic is permanently absorbed on the media.
Download Brochure for ETF2100AS